History of Klaus Jewelers Quentin Klaus opened the jewelry store on April 1, 1952. The 1st store was situated in what was called the Three Flower Ice Cream building, which is the present site of the Rozier's True Value parking lot now. In 1953, Zeno Amschler went to work for Quentin washing windows and then learned how to repair watches and other jewelry.
|Address||118 Perry Plza|
|Phone Number||(573) 547-6594|